Hello. My name is Meghan Jordan, and I am a designer.
I completed my B.A. at UC Davis in March 2015, a double-major in Design and Communication. While a student I worked as a web and graphic designer for the Center for Regional Change while also working as an Assistant for the Athletics Communications department. Upon graduation I accepted a position at TiVo as a Design Communicator, a role I held for 13 months. I now work as a designer for multiple bay area companies in a freelance role.
I am a designer with a wide range of skills and over four full years of work experience in the design field. I am seeking a position that can blend my design and communication background with my passion for helping the world around me. Employers note that I am:
- Self motivated, yet a strong team player with the ability to motivate others,
- A problem-solver, seeking to understand the context in which I work, and
- A good communicator, ensuring others and myself have a clear sense of what is needed to get the job done.
I love sports, traveling, and documenting the world around me - usually through photographs.
A few things about me
Some of my favorite design skills
- Adobe Photoshop, inDesign, Illustrator & AfterEffects
- HTML 5//CSS 3//jQuery
- Sketch App
- Photography & Filming
- FinalCutPro & iMovie
- Presentation Design: Keynote & Powerpoint
Some things I enjoy
- Playing lacrosse
- Eating spicy food
- Drinking coffee
- Bullet points
My favorite ...
- Food: tacos
- Color: orange
- Number: 7 (go ags!)
- Foreign cities: Barcelona & Vienna
- Sport: Lacrosse
- TV Shows: Gilmore Girls, Friends, West Wing, How I Met Your Mother